CALL FOR APPLICATIONS!
July 29, 2019 (Monday) August 5, 2019 (Monday) Hong Kong time 6:00pm
Festival Period: November 21 - December 1, 2019
The Asian Film Awards Academy (AFA Academy), with the support of Create Hong Kong and the Film Development Fund of the Hong Kong SAR Government and in association the Singapore International Film Festival (SGIFF), will organize a Student Visit, titled Journey to the Fest, to SGIFF in Singapore between November 22 and December 1, 2019.
This is to give Hong Kong film and media students the opportunity to develop their skills and enrich their outlook and experience through visiting an international film festival and networking with their peers and professionals from around the world. Students on the Visit will participate in the festival events, talks, attend networking events and watch films. The student group will be led by AFA Academy staff and comprise 12 to 16 students chosen by application and nomination.
- Hong Kong Permanent Resident aged 18 years and above
- Students in their second year of undergraduate study onwards may apply.
Postgraduate students are welcome but have attained an undergraduate degree within the past two years
- Demonstrate a strong desire to pursue a career in the film or media industries
The AFA Academy will cover the following costs of successful applicants:
- Round-trip economy-class air tickets from Hong Kong to Singapore; and
- Accommodation in Singapore during the Student Visit
For inquiries, please contact +852 3195 0610 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Guidelines and Form can be downloaded below: